Derived from the combination of two German words, "Quader" and "Rille", meaning "bricks" and "slots" respectively - which are also the main components of the game - Quadrilla's unique marble run system is "a lot like coding" (assessment from Wall Street Journal) and a perfect platform for STEAM education.
- The best & unique gifting option
- Provide quality family time: Build and enjoy the marble run system with family. An unforgettable play time for different generations.
- Safety : Made of high-quality wood, finished with non toxic and water-based paint.
- Endless building possibilities: Kids will try to build and reconfigure a variety of creative layouts.
- Abundant elements add surprises: Different elements, such as seesaw, xylophone rail, provide a great mix of drops, speed and surprises.
- Compatible with all Hape Quadrilla sets
- Hape Quadrilla provide APP for instruction and sharing.
- Perfect platform for STEAM education:
- Quadrilla helps develop spatial thinking and an understanding of STEAM principles.
- The unique marble run system is "a lot like coding" (assessment from WSJ).
- German-engineered design inspired by Da Vinci Circles
- Creativity & problem solving Stimulate creative problem solving skills as kids assemble, trial, error and create their own marble run construction
Wooden marble run construction
- Quadrilla tracks need to be built horizontally – the concept is to transfer gravitational potential energy to kinetic energy.