Prices are tax included
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The following terms and conditions listed below will apply between you and Yes Bébé for the sale and purchase of the items contained in your basket. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
Availability of goods and prices
Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Please note that occasionally goods ordered may, be sent to you in instalments. We will make every effort to advise you (by email) if this is the case.
We make every attempt to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, however discrepancies may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods already ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and ask that you reconfirm your order at the correct price, whilst also giving you the option to cancel it. If we are unsuccessful in contacting you we will consider the order cancelled. If we cancel your order, you will receive a full refund.
Next day delivery is only available for UK mainland (Zone A&B). In addition, the cost of shipping (Zone C, D & E) to Offshore islands or Northern Ireland could be higher and longer. Please check with us if you have any questions.
If your delivery address is not within the United Kingdom, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; Yes Bébé advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information. Please see our delivery terms for more information.
You should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
By ordering a product you accept these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly before ordering products in case there are any changes.
Your Undertakings and Warranties
You warrant that the information given on your order form is complete and accurate.
Acknowledgement of Order
When you have completed your order you will be sent an e-mail confirmation. It will state what the products are on order, the total cost including VAT (where appropriate) and Post & Package charges, together with delivery and invoice details. If for any reason your order cannot be processed, a member of the customer services team will contact you to explain the nature of the difficulty.
No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and Yes Bébé until the product(s) ordered have been dispatched. We will send a confirmation email when the goods have left our warehouse. This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Yes Bébé of your offer to buy goods.
Where an order is to be fulfilled in instalments, those products yet to be dispatched will not form part of our contract with you. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
If you wish to cancel before the goods are dispatched, we will endeavour to do help you. We recommend you to be mindful of our business hours and select an appropriate method of communication to ensure your request is seen before the order reaches processing. If the order has already entered the processing state,it will be unlikely that we can cancel. We will try our best but this does not guarantee cancellation. You'll receive an email if cancellation was possible. You can also confirm that the order was cancelled by visiting your account.
If your order shipped and couldn't be modified, you may refuse the package or return it at your expense.
Information you enter into our registration forms may be collected and stored briefly by us so that we may contact you in relation to the nature of your attempted transaction, even if you do not confirm the transaction. This may be used to send operational emails to enquire as to why the purchase was not completed. We will not use this data for any other purpose, we will not store it for longer than necessary and we certainly will not share it with any other company. Our aim is simply to provide you with the highest level of service that we can.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, your order will not be accepted and Yes Bébé will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. More payment details regard Klarna gateway, please see below.
Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected if, for any reason, you wish to return a product bought from Yes Bébé. You may return your item(s) in their original packaging in an unused condition after notifying us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) of your intent to return within 14 days of receipt, and they must be returned to our warehouse address (please see your paper invoice or the bottom of the website) within 14 days of this notification for your return to be accepted for a full refund, less any charges for shipping other than standard shipping, at your expense. Please package your return appropriately as we will not be liable for damage in transit. If returns are made out of the return period, we reserve the right to refuse the return of your products and will arrange for them to be returned to you at your expense.
Please allow up to 7 days for your refund to be processed.
There are exceptions to our Refunds policy for certain items. Please note this is a non-exhaustive list and that these conditions do not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
For reasons of health, hygiene safety and copyright, we are unable to exchange or refund the following products once worn or once the packaging has been opened or damaged unless the items are of unsatisfactory quality or unfit for purpose:
1. Cosmetics or household items
3. Hair accessories
4. Quilts and blankets
10. Swimwear (unless the hygiene strips and tags are still in place)
11. Nappies and sanitary products
Damaged goods or incorrect deliveries:
Our warranty contained in 'Goods & Services' above is subject to the following conditions: (i) the goods must be stored in appropriate conditions; if you do not store them in appropriate conditions we cannot be held responsible for faults or problems that arise as a result; (ii) any claim by you in respect of any shortages and/or defects in the goods must be notified to us by you within seven days of the delivery date, stating the nature of the shortage/defect and quoting the invoice no.; failure to so notify us will deem you to have accepted the goods. In some cases Yes Bébé may require you to return the defective goods to Yes Bébé at its cost. Where you make a valid claim in respect of any shortages or defects and we are liable for the claim, we can at our option make up the shortages or replace the goods free of charge, or refund the price of the goods in question to you. In addition for defective goods we will refund you reasonable costs incurred for postage of the goods, but we shall have no further liability to you. If you do not notify Yes Bébé accordingly, Yes Bébé shall have no liability for any defects and you shall be bound to pay for the goods
Yes Bébé shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
Limitation of Liability
Although we take every care to ensure accuracy, we make no warranties as to the accuracy of the information we place on our web pages. The extent of our liability for any breach of these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the goods ordered by you in the relevant transaction, however nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit Yes Bébé liability for death or personal injury as a result of Yes Bébé negligence.
Invalidity of Terms and Conditions
If for any reason part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable; the validity of the remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promotion Code Terms & Conditions
Promotional codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed with Yes Bébé. Details of any minimum or percentage discount, including VAT and saving entitlement can be found in your voucher email.
Promotion codes are only valid for orders placed online.
Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed with Yes Bébé.
Yes Bébé reserves the right to decline to accept orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid for the order being placed.
Promotion codes are only valid for a limited period of time. The expiry date will be publicised with the relevant promotion code.
Only one promotion code can be used per order.
Promotion codes are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. Offer is not valid on sale items or other discounted items, new season clothing for various lengths of time and certain items from Plum Play, Utukutu, Creatimber, One Green Bottle, Peepul, Funky Soap, Black's Toys, Ocamora, Sawdust & Rainbows, Rudi and Bear, MiniVivi, Your Fluffy Fix, Tiny Land and the majority of books, except when publicised, and may not extend to other items without warning.
In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for cash used in the original purchase once the discount is applied, less any shipping costs charged on the original order.
In the event of part of the order being returned, the value of the discount applied on that order will be spread between the goods proportionately. The sum in cash exceeding this value, less any shipping costs charged on the original order, will be returned to the customer. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items, if the offer is still valid at the time of making a return - you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
In the event of any returns meaning that the order no longer qualifies for the promotion advertised, Yes Bébé reserves the right to deduct the value of the offer from the refund.
Where a 3-for-2 offer is advertised the cheapest item is free.
Our Loyalty Scheme is all about helping you get more out of your travels. When you register on yesbebe.co.uk, you will be automatically registered on the scheme and a loyalty scheme account will be opened for you. You will be awarded £0.05 in store credit for each complete £5 that you spend in a single transaction and these points can be redeemed for future purchases that you make through the site only.
These are the terms and conditions which apply to your membership of the Yes Bébé Ltd Loyalty Scheme (‘the Scheme’) and the allocation of Yes Bébé credit on purchases made using your Yes Bébé Account.
The Scheme enables you to earn Yes Bébé credit from Yes Bébé when paying for goods from yesbebe.co.uk. The overall price paid remains the same whether you participate in the Scheme or not.
1. The Scheme is promoted by Yes Bébé (‘we’) and is available to all persons who register an account on the website.
2. Membership of the Scheme is entirely at our discretion, and accordingly, we reserve the right to refuse any applications.
3. Yes Bébé credit will be allocated at the following rate:
a. Account holders will earn one £0.10 for each full £5 spent. Excludes discounted products, savers clubs and some subscriptions.
4. We may from time to time offer you bonus points for specific promotions, subject to availability, but you will always be advised of the bonus points when the offer is made.
5. Where a minimum spend threshold is stipulated in order to receive loyalty points, the threshold amount must be debited to the Account, i.e. after discounts and all other permissible deductions, including other payment methods, have been taken into account.
6. We reserve the right to vary the loyalty points available, and the rate at which points will be allocated, from time to time or to cease to offer loyalty points. Any change will be notified by the display of notices on our site, advised to you in reward mailings, or in writing or by advertising.
7. Loyalty points cannot be exchanged for cash, gift vouchers or gift cards. Points and reward or bonus vouchers cannot be transferred from one person or Account to another.
8. You may not be able to earn or redeem any loyalty points whilst you are in breach of your Account terms and conditions. Where we believe that there has been a breach of your notified Account terms and conditions, we may withdraw loyalty points already allocated and/or remove you from the Scheme, at our discretion.
9. Loyalty points will only be added in relation to a valid Account at the time that purchases are applied to your Account or may be added at our discretion within the rules laid down by this and other Schemes as may be notified from time to time.
10. Loyalty vouchers will be valid for the dates shown on the Loyalty reward voucher(s). Loyalty reward vouchers presented after the expiry date stated will not be valid, unless specifically agreed by us. Loyalty reward vouchers may only be redeemed against Yes Bébé product ranges.
11. We reserve the right to substitute or remove product ranges/services/offers available for redemption using Loyalty reward vouchers at any time without notice.
12. If a Yes Bébé product is obtained solely using Loyalty reward vouchers any refund will be given in credit vouchers. No cash refunds will be given in these circumstances. Where applicable, credit vouchers will be refunded to equal the value of Loyalty reward vouchers originally tendered.
13. If you change your mind about a product purchased at Yes Bébé, any Loyalty points awarded for the original sale can be deducted from the Account. If your purchase qualified for bonus points and the refund breaks the original promotional criteria then the bonus points earned in the original transaction will be deducted. If a refund is completed after Loyalty vouchers have been issued, then points earned in the original transaction will be deducted and the points balance on an Account may become a negative value.
14. We reserve the right to withdraw or cancel the Scheme at any time giving Account holders seven days’ notice in writing.
15. We reserve the right to change or amend the Terms and Conditions of the Scheme.
16. We reserve the right to take any appropriate action where the Account holder has breached the Terms and Conditions of the Loyalty Scheme.
17. In the case of dispute, the decision of Yes Bébé shall be final.
18. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your legal rights.
Sponsorship Program - CURRENTLY SUSPENDED DUE TO ABUSE 29/11/18
Referring a friend is a great way to tell others about Yes Bébé.
Yes Bébé account holders who have placed at least one valid orders are able to:
Any breach of these conditions will result in cancellation of rewards without notice.
Referred friends can:
When referring friends, account holders:
About the rewards:
Frequently asked questions:
Savings Club Plans
In order to secure items for payment over time, a non-refundable deposit of 20% is due on order, with an exception of cancellations declared within 14 days or starting or adding items to plan.
All payments must be settled within 4 months of receipt of invoice, or all payment may be forfeit.
Please see our Savings Club terms for full information.
Klarna's Customer Data Sharing
National and/or EU rules sets certain limits to how and when you may share customer-identifying information with Klarna. EU regulations state that the customer must have clicked the Klarna option before the Merchant shares any such information. Basically this means you share privacy data when the customers actively chooses the Klarna option in your checkout and Klarna’s widget is shown, not before. Our default setup complies with EU regulations. If you operate in another jurisdiction, you must check what kind of setup is permitted before you do the integration.
Klarna's Terms and Conditions
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
---END Klarna Payment T&C
Yes Bébé reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time
Yes Bébé reserves the right to terminate the validity of any promotional code at any time.