Prices are tax included
1. Why can't I checkout as a guest?
From experience we have found no benefit to allowing guest checkout. By having an account you are able to trace your order and facilitate easy returns. You aren't obliged to subscribe to newsletters and we don't give information to third parties. You are also free to delete your account at any time.
2. I am experiencing login issues
Please contact Customer Services on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to solve the problem for you.
3. Every time I put something in my basket, it empties. Help!
Please try logging out of your account and logging back in. If this doesn't work, please try to clear your cache. If this doesn't work please contact us via Facebook or e-mail.
4. When I try to pay with PayPal, I am getting error occurred. What is wrong?
Please try clearing your cache. You only need to do it for the site, so if your browser allows, please only do it for us!
If this doesn't work please contact customer services.
You will know you have successfully cleared your cache if you have to log in again to the website. If you are still logged in, it is not clear.
5. How do I clear my cache?
For Safari users, try this guide.
5. My natural wooden product is faulty, it has a mark/hole/etc
We try to be as transparent as possible. We sell natural wooden products and they often show the beauty of natural wood through mineral marks, knots and more. Please see our blog for more information or contact customer services for more assistance. This does not affect your statutory rights.
6. My order is showing as shipped in 'My Orders' on my Yes Bébé account, but I haven't received a shipping confirmation via email. Has my order been shipped?
Yes, your order has been shipped. 'My Orders' displays the status your order is at. We are currently experiencing issues with our automated shipment notification service and these will be manually updated in batches every couple of days while we work on a solution to fix the synchronisation.