Our COVID-19 Statement
Please see here for our latest processing, dispatch and delivery updates: https://yesbebe.co.uk/1-content/deliveryandreturns/
The UK is in it's third lockdown, and we want you to know that we are here for you.
What we are doing for you
- Our friendly community group, Yes Bébé Babble, is open to all and we highly recommend joining for support with like-minded people in the same situation. We will all be working together to get through this lockdown by keeping spirits up, sharing home-schooling tips, fun activities, and there's even the option to post anonymously if you need support.
- We also have an Arts & Crafts group where our members share their inspiring makes and tips!
- There are ideas on our blog. We have our Books Instagram and Facebook pages, our usual Instagram and Facebook pages, as well as our Twitter and Pinterest feeds.
- We have supplies of face covers, soap, cleaning products, and plenty of reusables that are essential during this time.
- We're building some great product bundles to help you through the coming weeks, and you can also find a wide and wonderful selection of Learning Resources for all ages on the website.
- If there is anything you would like to see stocked or back in stock, pop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, but please understand that we may not be able to offer pre-orders or a date that we may receive the product(s).
- Customer services will be working in shifts throughout the day and the evening so please be aware you may not receive a reply straight away during our usual working hours.
- Phonelines will be closed until further notice, so please contact email@example.com with any queries.
- Priority Delivery is temporarily unavailable, but you can choose a faster delivery time with the Courier Upgrade option (UK mainland only, this does not reduce processing times). If the order is urgent, please contact customer services by the above email and they will do their best to help you.
- Collection from the warehouse is unavailable.
- We are only a small team, and all our warehouse staff are working parents, so we are working on a different system which means we may not always have the same opening hours, but staff are working shifts to prevent overlap and allow for deep cleaning.
- The warehouse is cleaned regularly, staff are washing their hands regularly and using hand gel.
- Handovers with delivery parties is done without any need for contact.
- Our couriers are practising social distancing during processing and deliveries. They will not collect signatures from customers whilst doing so and may photograph the parcel as proof of delivery instead.
- There may also be some missed scans and delays during transit, but this doesn't mean your order has been lost.
- Delays are to be expected during this unpredictable time, particularly with Royal Mail, so please be mindful of this and keep an eye on your tracking if applicable.
- Your patience is hugely appreciated during these times.
Anything we can help with, please let us know!
Stay safe, and love to you all,
from the Yes Bebe Team x x x