As Christmas is fast approaching, we thought now would be a good time to share our favourite budget friendly stocking fillers so that you’re prepared for the big day! We have broken our list down into two sections to make it easier for those on a budget to find excellent stocking fillers at an affordable price, however they are still amazing quality products. Firstly we have top gifts under £5, secondly we have top gifts under £10.
Top 10 gifts under £5
1. Lanka Kade! Gorgeous, affordable wooden toys that are excellent quality and in turn creates tonnes of play value. Painted on both sides with natural grain edges, meaning each one is unique. Create story sacks, play scenes and so much more. You can browse the full range here!
2. These Dinosaur Skeleton Kits will make a great gift or stocking filler for any Dino fan! There are different ones to choose from and they even glow in the dark! You can browse more options from Rex London here.
3. These adorable and affordable silk clay kits make a wonderful addition to Christmas stockings! Plenty to choose from and perfect for kids. However also for anyone who enjoys being creative! You can find wonderful crafty kits by viewing the full range from Creativ Company!
4. The Hape Snake Charmer top! Mystify your children (and yourself!) with this magical spinning top! Watch as it spins along a coloured path or spin without the snake and see if you can spot the difference! Like all Hape products, this spinning top is excellent quality and loads of fun. You can find more from Hape here!
5. These Colourful Creatures Nail stickers are perfect for any young animal lover – they’re easy to use and the pack of 25 contains various sizes so all the nails can have their own colourful creature! You can find more styles and stocking fillers by viewing the full range from Rex London.
6. Do you remember getting something like this in your Christmas stockings as a child?! I certainly do! I loved trying to get the tiny silver balls to stay put whilst I found where the rest belonged. These Goki games of skill are just like the ones you remember, and just as fun! Another brilliant traditional stocking filler at a great price! You can browse more great products from Goki here!
7. The Goki Comet Ribbon Ball is a great way to get your kids outside for a little fresh air on Christmas Morning, they will be eager to put on their coats and shoes to watch this fly through the air! The colourful tail measures a whopping 360 cm and is certainly a sight to behold! You can find more fabulous toys for playing with outdoors here.
8. Another brilliant product from Goki – this time, we have the wooden cross puzzle! This is a true brain teaser and game of skill, perfect for the stockings of young and old alike! ‘The Cross’ puzzle would also make a fantastic Christmas cracker gift if you’re making your own this year! You can find more from Goki here.
9. Another wonderfully simple and traditional toy, the Hape Spinners are bright and sturdy. These make fabulous stocking fillers, or cracker gifts if you’re making your own! If you’re looking for more like this, you can find a wide variety of affordable toys in our Pocket Money Toys section! Or, if you’d like to see more of our wonderful selection from Hape, click here!
10. If your children love bath time, (or need some added encouragement!) Tinti bath products are a great way to add a little bit of extra fun to their time in the tub! In addition the individual packets are the perfect size for stocking fillers or small gifts and the contents turn a boring bath into a magical adventure! You can find lots of other ways to make bath time more exciting on our Tinti product page!
Top 10 Gifts under £10
1. These Janod Pocket Puzzles are simply adorable! Each puzzle is made up of 12 pieces and there are 6 animal designs to choose from. These little puzzles are a great way to keep the kids occupied on Christmas morning so you can get a few minutes of extra sleep! For more puzzles, click here!
2. Needle felting is an excellent stocking gift for older children and adults! This adorable little snowman is just waiting to be made. Seasoned crafters and beginners alike will love using the felting needles to stab the wool to life! (It’s quite therapeutic, if I do say so myself!) You can find the full range of Needle Felting Kits here!
3. The Play Press character sets are a brilliant way to give your kids something to do before they run wild on Christmas morning! Plastic free and easy to build, these fun little characters will be an excellent addition to the Christmas stocking repertoire! If you’d like to browse the rest of the sets we have available, you can do so here.
4. These Mader yo-yo’s are so bright and colourful! Another very traditional stocking filler and perfect for a variety of ages! You can choose from Rainbow and Reverse Rainbow, either is beautiful. Mader is a fairly new addition to the Yes Bébé website and I cannot recommend it strongly enough! You can view the full range from Mader here.
5. Bajo mini cars are perfect for young vehicle lovers! These adorable little wooden cars come in a variety of colours and shapes for you to choose from. We have If you would like to see more, have a look at our Transport Section!
6. This adorable little wooden train is not only a brilliant stocking filler, it’s the perfect travel toy to save your sanity on Christmas Day! These brilliant little track and vehicle sets come in a variety of options so you can choose the perfect one! You can find more options in our Stocking Filler section.
7. This pull back pig vehicle is the cutest! This bright pink piggy will go whizzing across the room when pulled back, giving hours of entertainment to children and adults alike! If your kids love vehicles, why not check out our Transport Section?!
8. If you’re on the look out for the younger ones, why not try this tactile rainbow ball from Heimess?! Ideal for triggering the grip reflex and stimulating the senses, being suitable from birth, this is the perfect stocking filler for babies and toddlers! You can browse more gorgeous products from Heimess here.
9. If you haven’t heard of Kitpas yet, you’re missing out! These magical crayons are water soluble, meaning they are not only washable but extremely versatile as well! Kitpas crayons can be used on windows, paper, tiles or whatever surface you choose and are not only a brilliant drawing medium as they are, but also make excellent watercolours. These crayons are the perfect stocking filler for children and adults alike! You can find more Kitpas here.
10. Unsure what to get for older children, teens or adults? They can be hard to buy for, Therefore the new Beauty Kubes Bath Kube might be just what you’re looking for! Similar to a bath bomb or bubble bar, when half the cube is crumbled under running water it will create marvellous bubbles. All Beauty Kubes products are Vegan friendly, plastic free, cruelty free and palm oil free making them perfect for your eco conscious loved ones. You can find more Beauty Kubes products here.
Or, if you’re looking for something a little more ‘manly sounding’ for your son, husband or boyfriend you could try Primal Suds! The name may sound manly, but it’s certainly not just for men! An excellent brand creating natural soaps for all!
In conclusion we have an amazing range of affordable products. However we have so much more! If you’d like to browse the rest of our stocking fillers, you can find them here!