Prices are tax included
The Pop-in stage 4 toddler coverall bib from Close is easy to care for, waterproof, stain resistant and can be simply wiped clean. The Pop-in bib stage 4 comes with a handy pocket and crumb catcher. The stage 4 bib is suitable from 18-36 months.
Out of Stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
* Waterproof membrane to keep baby's clothes dry
* Easy to care for with wipe clean and stain resistant materials
* Long sleeves for mress free mealtimes and creative play!
* Handy pocket and crumb catcher
* Simple side popper closing for a snug soft fit round the neck and simple to tie at the back
* Our bibs are machine washable at 40 degrees. Do not use biological detergent or fabric softeners
We now own several of these bibs. Having started off with a cheaper alternative we were still having wet/dirty clothes and outfit changes at the end of meal times. So we decided to go for these and they are well worth the money. Even if my daughter spills her drink down herself, she stays dry underneath. I also like that I can wipe the bibs down after meals and they will last a couple of uses before I have to put them in the washing machine, which I hope will extend their life span. I\'ve heard people say they don\'t like the cuffs not being elasticated, but for me this is a good thing as my daughter has chubby arms and the elastics on others would leave horrible marks and be very uncomfortable for her. We haven\'t had any problems with food going up the sleeves and she is a very messy eater!!