Prices are tax included
The Pop-in stage 4 toddler coverall bib from Close is easy to care for, waterproof, stain resistant and can be simply wiped clean. The Pop-in bib stage 4 comes with a handy pocket and crumb catcher. The stage 4 bib is suitable from 18-36 months.
Warning: Last items in stock!
* Waterproof membrane to keep baby's clothes dry
* Easy to care for with wipe clean and stain resistant materials
* Long sleeves for mress free mealtimes and creative play!
* Handy pocket and crumb catcher
* Simple side popper closing for a snug soft fit round the neck and simple to tie at the back
* Our bibs are machine washable at 40 degrees. Do not use biological detergent or fabric softeners
I bought the stage 4 Kokeshi doll bib for my daughter, who is currently 14 months. I wanted a bib that will last so I sized up to the stage 4, it is generous but not overly huge. (I have to turn the sleeves over once)
I am delighted to find a sleeved bib without velcro fastenings! Previous bibs with velcro have always lost their stickiness and little Madam has learnt to pull velcro apart anyway!
The snap poppers hold fast and the tie back is pure genius and stops her from pulling it up and off!
Keeps her clean and tidy at mealtimes, if I were nitpicking I do wish it had elasticated cuffs, but I can live without them. ;-) xxx
It's so hard to find decent overall bibs and these r the best I've found
|Combination name||Price||Add to cart|