Prices are tax included
Training pants to fit toddlers 22- 55lbs with rise snaps on the front to adjust the sizing. These pants fasten with snaps at the side so can be unsnapped or pulled up and down. They come with an absorbent microfibre pad with cotton velour topping which is snapped in and out to replace.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Nappy Type||Training Pants|
|Nappy Size||To fit 22-55lbs|
|Ease of Use||Average|
|Speed of Drying||Average|
No need for a fresh pair of pull ups each time your little one wets, just replace the pad. These can also be boosted with extra absorbency perhaps for a nap or car journey with a slim bamboo booster which slides into the pad.
Wash all your nappies, Ecopipo or Ecobebé, before you use them for the first time to ensure all manufacturing/handling residues are removed, and to improve absorbency.
• Please note that it will take up to 5 washes or more for the bamboo inserts in your Ecopipo nappy to become highly absorbent! This apply for pocket nappies and night nappies
• Fold back (fasten) the aplix tabs onto the laundry protection tab, to stop the nappies from sticking to each other, as this will damage the aplix.
• Wash your nappy covers at 40˚C, unless the nappy is heavily soiled or in times of illness. This will prolong the life of your nappies.
• Washing at 60˚C constantly will significantly reduce the life of your nappies.
• Take inserts out of pockets before you wash them.
• Using bleach, vinegar, Napisan, any stain remover or oxy-action as they will damage the PUL layer and the elastic of the covers.
• Using fabric conditioner will reduce the absorbency of your nappies.
• Ironing any part of your nappy will damage the fabric.
• Washing the covers without fastening their aplix will damage them!
• Tumble drying nappy covers will damage the fabric and the velcro (aplix) permanently.
• Drying covers and inserts on top of a hot radiator will damage the fabric and the velcro (aplix) permanently.
• Washing covers at 60˚C as routine will reduce their lifespan greatly.
• Washing covers at higher than 60˚C will damage the fabric and the velcro (aplix) permanently.
For more information on pull ups and training pants please click here
only logged users can upload product photos click here to login
No pictures uploaded