Prices are tax included
This birth to potty absorbent nappy requires a wrap over the top and is size adjustable using the rise snaps on the front of the nappy. It has hook and loop fastening and is made from bamboo rayon. Each nappy comes with two inserts, the larger one is made from a bamboo rayon and microfibre blend and the smaller one is bamboo rayon.
Out of Stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Nappy Type||Nappy (Two-Part)|
|Nappy Fastening||Hook and Loop|
|Ease of Use||Average|
|Speed of Drying||Slow|
Ecopipo Onesize Adjustable Night Nappy is an ideal night nappy made of nothing else but super absorbent prime grade organic bamboo that adjusts perfectly to your baby’s body.
• Wash all your nappies before you use them for the first time to ensure all manufacturing/handling residues are removed, and to improve absorbency.
• Please note that it will take up to 5 washes or more for the bamboo inserts in your Ecopipo nappy to become highly absorbent! This apply for pocket nappies and night nappies
• Fold back (fasten) the aplix tabs onto the laundry protection tab, to stop the nappies from sticking to each other, as this will damage the aplix.
• Wash your nappy covers at 40˚C, unless the nappy is heavily soiled or in times of illness. This will prolong the life of your nappies.
• Washing at 60˚C constantly will significantly reduce the life of your nappies.
• Take inserts out of pockets before you wash them.
• Using bleach, vinegar, Napisan, any stain remover or oxy-action as they will damage the PUL layer and the elastic of the covers.
• Using fabric conditioner will reduce the absorbency of your nappies.
• Ironing any part of your nappy will damage the fabric.
• Washing the covers without fastening their aplix will damage them!
• Tumble drying nappy covers will damage the fabric and the velcro (aplix) permanently.
• Drying covers and inserts on top of a hot radiator will damage the fabric and the velcro (aplix) permanently.
• Washing covers at 60˚C as routine will reduce their lifespan greatly.
• Washing covers at higher than 60˚C will damage the fabric and the velcro (aplix) permanently.
For more about Night nappies click here
only logged users can upload product photos click here to login
No pictures uploaded