Prices are tax included
A birth to potty pocket nappy with hook and loop fastening and stay dry lining. It is designed to fit babies from 7-8 lbs (3.6 kg) up to 35lbs+ (16 kg) and is size adjustable using the rise snaps on the front of the nappy. Each pocket comes with a long foldable insert, 1/3 microfibre and 2/3 bamboo and organic cotton blend.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Nappy Fastening||Hook and Loop|
|Ease of Use||Average|
|Speed of Drying||Average|
This nappy has double gussets at the leg for extra protection against leaks and a super soft, durable and stretchy back elastic that keeps your baby’s stool in, without causing red marks on her delicate skin.
Ecopipo® one size pocket nappies are made using ethically sourced, eco-friendly fabrics to provide maximum comfort for your baby and total peace of mind for you.
• Wash all your nappies before you use them for the first time to ensure all manufacturing/handling residues are removed, and to improve absorbency.
• Please note that it will take up to 5 washes or more for the bamboo inserts in your Ecopipo nappy to become highly absorbent! This apply for pocket nappies and night nappies
• Fold back (fasten) the aplix tabs onto the laundry protection tab, to stop the nappies from sticking to each other, as this will damage the aplix.
• Wash your nappy covers at 40˚C, unless the nappy is heavily soiled or in times of illness. This will prolong the life of your nappies.
• Washing at 60˚C constantly will significantly reduce the life of your nappies.
• Take inserts out of pockets before you wash them.
• Using bleach, vinegar, Napisan, any stain remover or oxy-action as they will damage the PUL layer and the elastic of the covers.
• Using fabric conditioner will reduce the absorbency of your nappies.
• Ironing any part of your nappy will damage the fabric.
• Washing the covers without fastening their aplix will damage them!
• Tumble drying nappy covers will damage the fabric and the velcro (aplix) permanently.
• Drying covers and inserts on top of a hot radiator will damage the fabric and the velcro (aplix) permanently.
• Washing covers at 60˚C as routine will reduce their lifespan greatly.
• Washing covers at higher than 60˚C will damage the fabric and the velcro (aplix) permanently.
For more information about pocket nappies click here
only logged users can upload product photos click here to login
No pictures uploaded
I love this brand and use the two part system usually but I am a little disappointed with the quality of the insert. It functions fine and there’s no leaks, maybe I’m just being fussy. It has a double gusset but the insert doesn’t fit within the inner gusset. The hook and loop fastening is good and makes it easier to put on. These are bigger than the two part system which is good.