Prices are tax included
It's not just an ordinary swing. A simple reversal becomes the bridge or ladder or tunnel houses, jungle gym, slide, or lectern.
This is a KIT, you will receive it unassembled pre drilled and with the hardware needed to assemble it. Box of size approx. 70x45x7cm. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need advice during assembly of your swing.
Made in Czech Republic
Dimensions: 75x43x45 cm
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Age Suitability||10 months +|
For children from 1 year to 6 years of age - Capacity up to 60 kg - CE - Wood is a natural product and, therefore, may have different shades - Maintaining a damp cloth - For indoor household use only on the floor - Use only under adult supervision
Younger children like to use a sense of nests and the possibility of swinging a sitting position.
They can suck up, climb, sit on it. It can become a mountain and lake. When Spectra turn sideways arises lectern where children can play on shopping or they can build a mysterious stash.
With its colorful Spectra tuning is cheerful and radiant. A child's imagination goes into overdrive. Movement on the Spectra stimulates the sensory organs, helping the proper development of muscles and promotes balance system in the body of the child.
Utukutu products are developed with an emphasis on the beauty of nature, simplicity and quality, influenced by the Montessori and Waldorf educational system as well as the natural approach to parenting.
Tips For Assembly:
- The dowels can easily be knocked in by a hammer or a heavy object and they are standard sized.
- The best way to do it is to lie the side down, then slot the wood in the one side.
- Then take the other side and line them up one wood slat at a time and push them in gently (you can use a rubber mallet or something soft), but don't push all the way in
- Then line up the next wood, and so on.
- Don't try to push all slats in at the same time.
- Then when they are all lined up you can push them down firmly and add the screws.
only logged users can upload product photos click here to login
No pictures uploaded